July 8, 2019
We are six months into 2019!
Can you believe it? Our last visit to Nuevo Vallarta was the first week in March, 2019. Weather was beautiful, friends were plentiful and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
So, what has happened since then? Well, Vidanta has been very active:
- In Nuevo Vallarta -
- A new building north of Tower Six is under construction and has an unusual shape.
- A new structure is under construction on the other side of the Ameca River and west of the suspension bridge.
- A new shopping area is under construction west of the Grand Bliss tower and east of Chiringuitos.
- Construction in The Park continues.
- A new egress road onto the freeway heading north is under construction.
- The Estates building area is growing into the cow paster directly across the Ameca River from Towers 3 and 4.
- In Riviera Maya -
- The Estates construction is apparently moving forward, but no one has seen the buildings or building area yet.
- The Joya Theater continues to host the Cirque du Soleil event.
- In East Cape -
- Three towers are under construction. No word on when it will open.
- One Vidanta representative stated there would be a smaller tower open in 2019. No verification of that yet.
- In Acapulco -
- DeLuxxe Suites are made available.
- Vidanta Cruise Line
- October, 2019 - Vidanta Elegant sets sail with Luxxe passengers for the first time.
There are a lot of changes taking place at the different Vidanta campuses. We look forward to covering them all in the coming months.