Subscribe to Aimfair.com
Thank you for subscribing and joining the Aimfair Community.
In exchange for your generous support, receive full access to Aimfair and premium content, post listings for rent and sale and participate in the Owners Forum and receive periodic emails from Aimfair.
Membership quick advantage list:
For an annual subscription fee of $60 USD, become an Aimfair Subscribed Member for full access to all the features of Aimfair.com:
- All Current News Posts
- Warnings about scams
- Access to the Owners Forums
- Post timeshare Rentals listing
- Post sales advertise timeshare unit
- Enjoy information about ressorts
- Review facilities and restaurants
- Compare Locations
- Compare floor plans
- Read news headings
- Consult and post Members reviews
- Browse public pictures
- Receive notifications and alerts
- Access to other features as they are introduced
- Support Aimfair
- You don't have to create or have a Paypal account, you can pay with your credit card once you are in the PayPal website.
- The default minimum subscription period is 1 year. (you can change this number to subscribe for more years)
- We will send you renewal reminders before your subscription expires. Please update your profile or notify us of any change in your email address.
- Your Subscription will expire if we do not receive notice that you wish to renew.
- Subscribing and Renewing Members paying by Check shall gain access to Aimfair.com when we receive their check.
Pay using Paypal:
The easiest way to subscribe is to pay by Paypal (The annual Subscription Fee of $60 plus $2 USD in PayPal fees). Increase the number of periods (Years) to subscribe to more than one year.
Pay by Check (US bank only)
The annual Subscription Fee is only $60 US per year. If you wish to subscribe for several years, multiply the Subscription Fee times the number of years you wish to subscribe. Make your check out to Aimfair.com. Send it by mail to:
- 23 Railroad Ave., #134
- Danville, CA 94526
We truly appreciate your continuing support and confidence in us. Cheers!