The Milwaukee Journal Sentinal has been closely following this case. Following is a list of related articles recently posted by the paper:
- 8/17/17 - Blackout Victims at Mexico Resorts Have Little Hope of Justice
- 8/12/17 - Mexican Authorities Crackdown and Seize Illicit Alcohol at Cancun Resorts
- 7/28/17 - Mexico Says It Will Take Action Against Tainted Alcohol
- 7/26/17 - State Department Issues Travel Warning - Tainted Alcohol in Mexico
- 7/20/17 - All-Inclusive Resorts in Mexico - Suspected of Drugging Tourists
- 7/12/17 - Wisconsin Family Questions Daughters Mysterious Drowning
- Definition 1: Trust means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur. If we can surround ourselves with people we trust, then we can create a safe present and an even better future.
- Definition 2: Trust means making an exchange with someone when you do not have full knowledge about them, their intent and the things they are offering to you.
- Definition 3: Trust means giving something now with an expectation that it will be repaid, possibly in some unspecified way at some unspecified time in the future.
- Definition 4: Trust means enabling other people to take advantage of your vulnerabilities—but expecting that they will not do this.
How do we as individuals protect ourselves from illicit alcohol? By taking extra steps to validate the source and origin of a drink. Drink liquids that are capped, such as beer and wine. Be careful about drinking Tequila made in places you don't trust. Just be careful. Use common sense. Recognize when circumstances could become out of control and move on.