- Bellwether Capital Group, Inc.
- Bellwether Funding LLC
- Bellwether Capital Group
Its just that one is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and engaged in providing financial services to its customers. This company is now called Bellwether Funding LLC and was Bellwether Capital Group, Inc. Bellwether Capital Group is now Bellwether Funding LLC in Milwaukee, WI
The other is engaged in financial services of a sort. This company is supposedly located in Indianapolis, Indiana and the Better Business Bureau confirms that the company is not at the address it says it is. Better Business Bureau cannot verify Bellwhether Capital Group in Indianapolis, IN.
Another data point to consider: Justanswer.com answers a question about selling timeshares through Approved Property Management and Bellwhether Capital Group in Indianapolis, IN.
To the point:
- Conduct your due diligence when dealing with companies wanting to buy your timeshare interests. It is very easy to check the names of companies in the Internet.
- Offers that are too good to be true...usually are.
- Fees that are to be paid by sellers outside of an escrow is highly unusual. Be very careful. Sellers usually pay all fees out of the proceeds of a sale.
- Escrows are agreements between two parties, managed by a trusted third party. Properties of all types and in all different locations can be sold, and escrows are set up to collect documents and money. It all gets exchanged in the offices of a neutral party, whose responsibility is to both parties to the transaction.
These are just a few thoughts that come to mind in view of offers to buy that are being discussed in many places.